Silica is the name given to a group of minerals composed of silicon and oxygen, the two most abundant elements in the earth’s crust. Silica is found commonly in the crystalline state and rarely in an amorphous state. It is composed of one atom of silicon and two atoms of oxygen resulting in the chemical formula SiO2.
We are engaged in offering high quality Silica Granules that are processed under the guidance of adept professionals keeping in mind the international standards.
- Abrasives and polishes
- Paint industries – Textured finishes
- Glass manufacture
- Fillers and extenders
- Silica brick manufacture
- Speciality coating
- Epoxy flooring
- Frac sand.
- Optics and refractories
- Ferro-silicon manufacture
- Speciality silicas – colloidal, fumed, fused, high purity ground, silica gel, and precipitated silica.
Grades offered –
- Silica Powder – upto 500 mesh
- Silica Grains (Size – 6/12, 8/16, 30/80, 100/200)